dragonchilde: Rear view of a woman in a pale renaissance-style dress (Default)
[personal profile] dragonchilde
It's 90 outside.

and 83 in here.

The air conditioners aren't working, all four of us are miserable and sweaty, and I can't TAKE it. I've got to geta new AC - we were going to go tonight, but the girls were both wild and cranky, so a walmart trip is out.

I'm so sick of buying a new damn window unit every year. I'm sick of not being able to run the mother fucking things on high because it'll trip the breaker.

I just want to be COOL. Hell, I'll settle for NOT MISERABLY HOT. We're all sweating. WEll, except me, so I'm near about to heat stroke.

I hate summer.

June 2009

S M T W T F S
 123456
78910 11 12 13
14151617181920
21222324252627
282930    

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags

Most Popular Tags

Page generated September 22nd, 2026 08:19 pm
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios