dragonchilde: Rear view of a woman in a pale renaissance-style dress (Default)
[personal profile] dragonchilde
So far, it's identical to Livejournal... just faster, more streamlined, without all the noise and clutter. This is NOT a bad thing.

Not digging the default pink and red theme, but I know that team, and I know there's ways to change it. I haven't explored too much. I love that it's all I am used to, without all the baggage I've come to hate.

I dropped the girls off for the last night of VBS tonight. I'm going to kind of miss it-- free 2.5 hours of babysitting, in a wholesome environment with people I trust and kids they love. rebekah decided to get all separation anxiety on me the last day or two, but otherwise, they love it. She's fine after I'm gone.

There's an ice cream social tonight. I'm looking forward to that.

Well now, to try the crossposting feature and see if it works. :)

Date: 2009-06-11 11:14 pm (UTC)
From: [identity profile] kerianth.livejournal.com
I'm on Dreamwidth too! Kerianth again - I'm guessing you have the same SN, too? I'll friend you! Er, I'm sorry, I mean "add you to my circle". :D

Date: 2009-06-12 02:20 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] pernwebgoddess.livejournal.com
I actually went with Dragonchilde (http://dragonchilde.dreamwidth.org). :) It was what I wanted on LJ, but it was already taken (and abandoned) years ago.

Date: 2009-06-12 12:09 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] cutest-sandgirl.livejournal.com
Have fun at the social! :D

Date: 2009-06-12 12:42 am (UTC)
From: [identity profile] arielstarshadow.livejournal.com
Let me know when you figure out how to change the colors.

Date: 2009-06-12 02:21 am (UTC)

June 2009

S M T W T F S
 123456
78910 11 12 13
14151617181920
21222324252627
282930    

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags

Most Popular Tags

Page generated September 22nd, 2026 08:19 pm
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios